Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Last weeks BAP - a TP (Toilet Paper) Card

This card is soooo cute.  I made two of them just in case I needed a card to send to someone who is 'under the weather'.

Here is the first set us TP card:



This is the front of the TP card.  In my Silhouette Studio DE software, I placed the eyes, nose and mouth on the front piece of the TP card and print and cut it out.  I had drawn the eyelashes.  The sentiment, "Squeezable Soft" and "Always by your Side" print and cut and shadow piece created and than placed on the card.  

Here is the inside of the card (set 1):


As you can see I used polka dot design paper for the inside, and placed the 2nd sentiment "Feeling Flushed?" in the inside.  All card stock is from my stash.  

Here is the 2nd set of the same TP card:


I used gray card stock, stamped a face from my Peachy Keen Face stamp collection, but I embossed the toilet paper after stamping the image.  Using the same sentiments, I placed the 'squeezable soft" on the right side hoping to cover up a mistake I made.  Next is the inside of this card:


The design paper has clouds on which comes close to one of the toilet paper brands!  For mailing purposes, you could leave it as is and use a greeting card envelope that is size 5.75x8.75 inches or fold in the left end to create a tri-fold card. 

This cut file set will be available in the store at Creative Kuts soon.  As always, thank you for stopping by to visit with me, and hugs to all.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I had to come by about the man and lamp post your were looking for and got sidetracked by your new work. Then got totally stopped by the toilet paper cards, I am still laughing!!!

Love your work