Saturday, July 27, 2013

July's projects for Cutting Edge Designs

Good morning all.  I have three projects to present to your for Cutting Edge Designs this month.  I've been busy with scrapbook pages, both for my grandson and for granddaughters.

First is the 3rd page for my grandson's Senior mini-album that I am creating for D.J. as he graduated from high school a few weeks ago, and will be going ton to Purdue University.


Files used:  Goalpost and footballs from Creative Pointe under Cindy Pointe on sidebar of the store main page.  Title, grass and flags from Miss Kate Cuttables.  Design paper from my stash of collection.  And the base is from Colobox paper pad that I purchased at Wal-mart.



My two granddaughters, Alexis and Kassidy presently live in Korea with their Mom and Dad (Dad's in the U.S. Army), and they love to go out for ice cream or treats like a coke.  This is Kassidy with her cross-eye-ing for the camera and it's soooo cute.  I used the following files:

You're So Sweet title and the Banana split from Creative Kuts
Ice cream cones from My Scrap Chick
Border is construction paper
Base paper from a stash I have on hand.

  

The title and ice cream cones from My Scrap Chick
Card stock from a stash that I purchased at Joann Fabrics.
The top border and base paper construction paper.

All pieces on the three projects cut out with my Silhouette Cameo and Studio DE software.  

Thank you for stopping by and hugs to all xoxo.

1 comment:

www.creativepointe.blogspot.com said...

Awesome pages and congrats to your Grandson!!