Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Go Fetch (No Cards Allowed)


Another challenge for the Challenge Team over at The Stamping Chef where we create a project That is Not a Card.  I chose the image Go Fetch for my presentation for this 2 weeks challenge.  I colored the image with Spectrum Noir and Copic markers, and placed on a mat that I cut out on my Silhouette Cameo with a created Antique Cabinet design.  I had dog bones in my Studio file, open up the file and created a border of bones, plus enlarged 2 bones to place on each photo.  The bottom border created using paw prints and than I ripped the sheet where I wanted and placed on the layout.  Another cut of the bone was done with the print and cut feature in Studio DE, printing Bella's name on the bone and than cut it out in the shape of a bone.

This can be placed in a scrapbook or, as I am hoping to, frame in a 12x12 cheap frame and sent to my family in Korea as Bella's their dog and we are dog-sitting for the next 1 1/2 years.

Thank you for stopping by to visit with me, and please join us at The Stamping Chef for the Challenge and have fun while doing so.  Hugs to all
-------
Challenges entering:.

1 comment:

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

This is so sweet hun, love the pictures!

Have a great weekend
hugs Shell xx