Tuesday, July 16, 2013

A Stampin Up Card to share


For our second adorable project this month, we are made a really fun waterall card.

Paper:

Basic Black cardstock (121045)
Designer Series Paper (on page 150 in the main catalog (Stampin! Up)

Embellishments:

1/8" Mini Brads (122941)
Butterflies from the Beautiful Wings Embosslits (118138) die.

I added an eyelet on the pull tab with a piece of checkered ribbon pulled through as a means of pulling the waterfall down through.  (If anyone would like the instructions to create this waterfall card, please contact me at cmsmith46580 at gmail dot com and I will send to you by return e-mail).

Thank you for stopping by and visiting with me today.  Blessings to all.

1 comment:

Desire Fourie said...

This is a gorgeous waterfall creation. Love the design papers you have used.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}