Thursday, June 27, 2013

Manga Beach Digi 1

Good morning and hope all of you keeping cool where you're located.  I pretty much stay inside where the air conditioner is constantly running.


I used Manga-Beach Digi 1 for my presentation today and created a post card.  I printed the background beach scenery from a Internet search, and found a beach umbrella on Silhouette Online Store which I welded together and cut out.  The Manga image I print and cut using my Silhouette Studio Design Edition software as well as the sentiment.  Back of the card, which is the 2nd photo is stamped with a Stampin! Up stamp called Post Card which is a new item this year.  The image was colored with Copic Markers and her hair was colored in with a Stampin Up water based color marker.

You may be able to purchase this digi image at Scrapper's Delight Store and check out her store for her work.

Thank you for stopping by, and blessings to you all.
.---------------------------.
Challenges entering:
  1. Anything Goes
  2. Anything Goes
  3. Anything Goes - Pollycraft Challenge
  4. Simon Says - Anything Goes
  5. DRS Designs Challenges #76 Letter  B

4 comments:

Mary Ann said...

Love your postcard!Very pretty,love the image,great scene!!!I stay indoors,cannot take the heat,it's been in the 90's...Have a good day!!

Dawny P said...

Gorgeous :) I love the colours you used and the lovely design. Thank you for joining us over at the Simon Says Stamp challenge. Hugs, Dawny x

Shelia said...

Love your postcard of the beach!!! very pretty. Thanks for playing along with DRS Designs this week!

Kylie said...

Love that new SU stamp. Your postcard is awesome. Thanks so much for playing along at ATSM xx