Monday, May 06, 2013

Beary Bear Release

 

This Beary Bear was colored with Copi and Spectrum Noir Markers.  I created the Beary Birthday sentiment using my SCAL3 and print and cut option.  The scalloped circle is from SilhouetteAmericaStoreOnline for $.99.  I do love their files except.....

 

This Beary Bear was watercolored using Crayola SuperTips markers and a waterbrush.  The sentiment print and cut with my SCAL3 software, and the one is the annfold font used.

I created the cards by using the shadow from the image in my SCAL3 program and joined it to a rectangle creating a shaped card.  I put the Bear on both ends of the card base so when folded it will fold on each other.  I placed a heart doiley on the girl bear card.  Both cards will be given to my great-grandchildren at their birthdays.

The image is available from The Stamping Chef store.  Thank you for stopping by, and hugs to all

_______________________

Challenges entering:


3 comments:

Mary Ann said...

Super cute card!Love the image,he is so very cute!!!

Carol C said...

Lovely cards, the colours are so pretty. Thanks for joining us at Sarah Hurley Challenges, Carol xx

Anonymous said...

Very sweet cards! Thank you so much for joining us at the Sarah Hurley challenge Blog!!