Monday, April 01, 2013

Challenge #29

Challenge #29 at http://www.platypuscreekdigitals.blogspot.com is Recipe - 2 printed papers, 1 ribbon (oops I didn't add this to my project!) and a charm.  Using the #PCCF-004 Birdhouse Card, I created the following....


I cut the card base out, cut off where it was joined, and decorated the front piece of the card.  I cut the flowers and leaf flouish with my Silhouette Studio Design Edition.  The flourish was a bit of work but I finally did get something I am quite happy with.  I stamped the sentiment in left corner using a stamp from Stampin Up.  Gems was used for the eys and the two corners fo the card.  The mat that I used is from one I have as a scrapbook page digital, printed it out...you will also see the same paper in the Baby Girl Mini-Album I am working on.

Thank you for stopping by, and hugs to all.

1 comment:

Linda said...

It's very beautiful
hugs Linda