Tuesday, March 05, 2013

Sous Chef - The Stamping Chef DT

I

Mimi Digital Stamp


where I have been selected to join the Design Team mainly working with her new releases that come out weekly.  But this week we are creating cards in place of a new release this week, and since this is my first card and first image from The Stamping Chef I chose Mimi digital image.  I used my new Spectrum Noir markers to color in the image.  The flowers I made some time back after watching a video on youtube.com and I apologize for not knowing the creator of the video.

I brought up the digital image into my Silhouette Studio Designer Edition to print and cut and placed on a blackout cut out.    I placed the flowers, image and sentiment on a scalloped circle that is placed over a circular card base.  Leaves are from the Make the Cut gallery. Cardstock is from Joann's Fabrics Scrapbook section and the design paper from my scrap stash.


Thank you for stopping by, and hugs to all.

No comments: