Sunday, November 18, 2012

Christmas Bows/Ribbon and Buttons Challenge

Check out the challenge at http://www.platypuscreekdigitals.blogspot.com and come and join us.

Here is my creation....one ribbon across the top of card with the sentiment added that is a print and cut creation that I used my Silhouette Studio Designing Edition and Cameo.  The poinsettia is the Christmas Florals set from




I created the card base using Make the Cut software and the Boolean  Join option to create the cut out in the card base.  Than used Inkscape to create the fold line for the card base.  

I added the three buttons and inserted a brad in the center of the flower. Using my distressed tool I recently purchased, I rough up the edges along some of the petals..  but I am glad the picture is dark enough that you're not able to see the boo-boo ... was trying to ink the edges with some paint I had and did not like the results ... :-)  Otherwise I am happy with the over-all results of this project...what do you think?

Thank you for stopping by, and hugs to all.  

Happy Thanksgiving to all.... 

No comments: