Wednesday, October 03, 2012

Using something Recycled Challenge

I have joined the design team for Stamp-N-Doodles and we're working on Something Recycled in our cards or projects this week..Here is mine:


A Teen and her music image can be found at 


$2.50

I converted an old book I picked up at a thrift shop, took the cover off and replaced with a recycled box (beer) for the covers.  Left the inside intact, and added cardstock to the front of the pages so my granddaughter can photos.  I colored the images with Copic markers and used glaze gel pen for the sandals and Ipod/Mp3 player.  The buttons, paper and washi tape purchased at Wal-mart.

I am hoping to decorate a couple of the card stock pages b/4 this book finds it way to Korea for my almost teen-ager, Alexis' birthday party on the 20th.  I was great fun to create this book; and will be working up a altered book for her sister with the theme of Hello Kitty.

Please join us in the challenge over at 


Thank you for stopping to visit with me today, and hugs to all.
 

No comments: