Friday, October 12, 2012

A Wet Embossed Challenge

Oops...I missed posting this write up for this past Wednesday...been on vacation and completely slipped my mind.  Was going to write it up and scheduled b/4 I left...

Here is the photo...

 


OOOOpppps

 ITEM #: DS4013

 Can be purchased at:  stamp-n-doodle.com

My card for Oct 10th Web Embossing.  I embossed the broom end, the logs (sorry did not have any brown embossing powder) and Happy Halloween sentiment.  Also used Black gel pen on hats and boots, and purple on her belt.  Used Stampin Up markers and a couple Copic markers in coloring.  Layered a skull and bones ribbon under the two pieces, and also ran the card stock thru the Big Shotz using a spider web embossing folder.

Thank you for stopping by to read my late posting.  And hugs to all.

No comments: