Sunday, May 06, 2012

Challenge #6 Flowers


This is the  Flower Card I created for the challenge over at Platypus Creek Digitals to look at other team members work. I printed the main flower 2.75x2.75 and used a technique I believe from StampTV coloring in the petals and than rubbing another ink color over the entire flower.  In Inkscape I used the same flower theme and created a background paper, colored the center brown/chocolate chip (Stampin! Up Ink markers) and left the rest of the flower plain.  Layered card stock on base, than used scrap ribbon and adhered to back of the next layers.  The sentiment is printed  and layered using foam tape.

Other challenges that I entered this card in:



Thank you for stopping by and hugs to all.

2 comments:

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Looks fab, great idea about the backing!
Hugs Shell xx

ddazzled71 said...

Carolyn I just love how you created your background paper to match your main flower, and the coloring technique sounds cool. Your card is beautiful!