Sunday, March 11, 2012

Photo-Card Mats

Click here for download

I created these mats for the Funky Bird card I posted a few days ago because I do not own a set of Spellbinders Nestabilities Classic Ovals and I am trying to convince myself that I do not need to purchase a set of these dies.  Now I would like to create a Diorama Card using a oval shape...I guess I'll get out my plastic template from Couzzle for this technique.  You can view the Diorama Card tutorial over YouTube ... here is the link ... Diorama Card Tutorial.  She used paper punches from Stampin! Up or a Sizzix Mover punch for the BigShotz can be used.  This is a card I would like to make up to go with my niece's baby gift.

The above zip file includes svg, mtc, scut2 and scut3 and is for personal use only.

Thank you for coming by to visit with me, and hugs to all.

No comments: