Saturday, March 31, 2012

Last day of March

Here it is the last day of March, 2012 and have had a busy time with my family who r visiting us b/4 they leave for Korea for his new duty base with the U.S. Army.  We spent the day hiking at DeSoto State Park at Fort Payne, Alabama (home of the music group, Alabama).  The hike took us over three hours to complete, and I tell u, I am still feeling the soreness and stiff muscles today.  Here is a photo from the hike...I have over 50 pics I took that day...can't display them all here!!

I am doing some fun things to some of the pics, plus, after everything slows down here, I plan to order prints and create a couple albums for the granddaughters so they can remember the day.

This week we plan to go to the Cathedral Caverns  but that will be a easy walk compared to the hike in the park...lol

Today we will be planting flowers, baking cookies and just hangin out here at the house.  We will be cooking out tonight, and tomorrow is our early Easter dinner along with Easter egg hunt which we will be decorating today sometime.

Thank you for stopping by today, and hugs to all.  I am working on projects when I have time... so there could be a free file sometime in between all my activities.... 

No comments: