Thursday, February 09, 2012

An extra Freebie

To keep myself busy and not think about or be worried about my son and family as they're leaving for Korea in less than 60 days for 2 yrs of duty with the U.S. Army.  I will miss them terribly, and I realize that their oldest daughter, Alexis will be 13 yrs old when they come home.  And Kassidy will be 10 yrs old...and me...I'll be an old lady and hopefully in good health.

Anyhoo...to beat the depression I worked up a 3-pc Scrapbook page that is available in jpeg and png format.  Just download and resize to your needed specifications and you will have a colorful page for your scrapbook or decorative mat for a card.


Thank you for stopping by, and as I have time, I will make up more scrap pages or mats for cards.  Hugs to all.

2 comments:

Cindy John 3:16 stampartistry.blogspot.com said...

Beautiful BG papers - TY so much! :)

Edwina said...

These are so pretty! Thank you! Edwina Brown