Saturday, November 26, 2011

Saturdays' Freebie

Did u all survive Black Friday shopping?  We made the stores that we have here in this small town and I was able to purchase...drum roll, please,..... a brand new, red Kodak EasyShare camera for under $50.00.  And takes great pictures....It's smaller than the Canon camera I have (which I will hold onto for awhile)...can easily carried in my brand new purse.  So I done ok...On to the freebie for today...


Beginning on Monday I will share a series of Nativity Silhouettes that u can use possibly in vinyl creations.  
Thank you for stopping by and visiting with me.  Hugs to all and enjoy the long weekend.

1 comment:

SuSan said...

The Toy soldier is such a cutie! Thank you for sharing him and being so very generous with all of you beautiful creations!