Monday, November 28, 2011

A Nativity Silhouette

I am sharing freebies of the Nativity this week in silhouettes, beginning with Joseph and Mary on their way to Bethlehem.  I will, at least, post main characters of the Nativity....

Mary and Joseph Silhouette

will be available at  http://www.g-macreativestore.com/ soon.

I will see how the week goes with posting...whether I will combine the Three Kings/Wisemen or separately.  Plus I will be working on a project for Doodle Tales Team and checking out DtsArtsblog Team project which should be last one for this term.

Thank you for stopping by to visit with me and hugs to all.



18 comments:

Jeanette said...

Thank you for this silhouette...I love Christmas silhouettes. I follow your blog and I love all the good work you do.

Stephenie said...

Thank you for the beautiful freebie!

SuSan said...

So wonderful, thank you so much for sharing!

Teresa Arsenault said...

This is beautiful and serene. Thank you and bless you, Teresa

NanaConnie said...

Carolyn, This is a fabulous silhouette! Thanks so much.

J.C. said...

This such a pretty silhouette.
Than you for it.

Kelley said...

Thank you for the silhouette. I love Christmas images that show what Christmas is really about.

begoshgrp said...

Oh, how beautiful! Thanks so much, Carolyn.
~ Carol B. ~

Pat said...

Thanks for sharing this file.A great image for Christmas cards

Donna said...

Thank you! This will make lovely Christmas cards!

AprilsL8 said...

Thank you!!

Unknown said...

I love this silhouette but how do I remove watermarks?

Unknown said...

LOVE IT.

Shelly said...

How beautiful! Thanks so much. xxx

Danielle said...

Beautiful silhouette! Thanks so much.

BOBBI said...

Thank you so much for this beautiful digi. I love it and silhouettes.
Have a beautiful Holiday Season.

hugs
bobbi

susan said...

Thank you for this! It is lovely!

hoptownracer1 said...

Thank you! I love the Nativity Silhouette! So pretty! :)