Sunday, October 16, 2011

My images for Doodle Tales

Doodle Tales and I have decided to continue our working relationship and I am continuing my position with the Design Team of designing creations of his wonderful work.  Here is the finished products of the first set of designs using Three Pumpkins on a Unicycle and a Witch brewing up her .... your guess is as good as mine....lol




I added two pics of the witch ... first pic is taken with a temporary cellphone camera and the second pic is one I took with it propped in a tent-box I made this afternoon and also done some adjusting to in PhotoShop Pro X3 software.

Check out here the team members work:

Tenia

Sheng

Aimee

Martha

Thank you for stopping by, and when you have a free moment please go check out Doodle Tales Blog to see his work and the work of fellow design team members.  Hugs to all.

No comments: