Friday, October 21, 2011

Granddaughter's 11 yrs old today

My granddaughter, Alexis is celebrating her 11th birthday today....and she's enjoying it I'm sure.  I finished her birthday card today and will mail out next week when I receive my s.s. check.  When she celebrates her 12th birthday, she may be living in Korea while Daddy is stationed there with the U.S. Army.  No going to Afghanistan for him....YAY.


I will be slipping a ten dollar and one dollar bill under the tag that states: Ten and One = 11 .... it's easier to mail than a pkg!! :-)

Thank you for stopping by and next birthday card to work on is for my youngest sister in Chicago.  And than work on projects for the design teams I am working with.  Hugs to all.

1 comment:

Brandi said...

This is wonderful! I'm sure she will love receiving such a lovely card. :)