Wednesday, September 07, 2011

Mini-BackPack

Here is my first svg project for the team...a Mini-Backpack for a school theme...it's big enough to be used for a treat bag for birthday parties, or to give a small gift for a special one or a teacher.  Will show the pic first here...








Cardstock and designer paper from my stash here at home as well as the button and pearl button on the flaps.  I goofed up on the edge of backpack so I decided to edge it Tim Holtz Distress Ink Tea Dye to give it a 'used' look...a school bag gets roughed up with a lot of use.

In fact, I had cut the pieces out while at my son's home in Kansas and tried to put them together and just wouldn't fit, so I re-cut the pieces using my Expression and the size that Dardi had listed.  Other than my normal problems of putting it together, taping, etc. it was a pretty nice project...now on to the next project...

Hop on over to the galleries at

Cut and Create Gallery

Die Cut Designer Gallery

and check out each designers' projects, or visit the following blogs to look at their projects....
SVG Team A

Carolyn

Lillie

Ruth


Tamie



Also this svg cut file will be offered/available at the stores at the above links...check the stores out for the files and the other designers files as well.

Thank you for stopping by and hugs to all.

No comments: