Sunday, September 25, 2011

Cat and the Pumpkin

Here is the project I finished up for Adams Acres where I am a member of her design team.  I created a milk-carton carrier for the two mini-milk cartons sitting inside it...one carton has a spider sitting atop it, and the other lid is a pumpkin.

I used Make the Cut software and cut the cat out, one for the front and than used the blackout piece for a mirror effect opposite the kitty.  On each ends I cut out the pumpkin and words boo, plus I had a die cut of the word Boo! which I attached to the front of the kitty.  The handle I cut out by hand, scalloped the edges length-wise with a paper punch and than punched ribbon-strip holes in the center (approximately...not very well centered...lol) and weaved a ribbon thru it.  Took a short strip and tied it around the first ribbon, making a bow of sorts.

I also used a fenced svg file from Penny Duncan blog for my project.  Thank you Penny...ur always my back-up in my projects.

I am posting 3 pics of the projects....









The cut files for this Halloween project can be obtained at  Adams Acres

Thank you for stopping by and have a blessed week.  Hugs to all.

1 comment:

skincare products said...

Nice! Really cool stuff and very inspiring. Thanks for sharing!

Overnight House Sitting