Thursday, May 19, 2011

My Giraffe Baby Album Cover

You will recognize this project as the one I created for www.dtsartsblog.blogspot.com  and is posted on her blog this past Tuesday.  I didn’t like the edges looking so rough or unfinished so I made a 3/4 inch strip of paper to go around the edges, both front and back covers.  Than on the inside of both covers I pasted in cardstock on the front cover, and found a scrapbook kit from www.closetomyheart.com that was especially ‘made’ for this project…lol.  It’s called My Reflections Paper Packet Animal Cookies (probably retired since I had this kit for over two years.) It was stuck away in my top drawer of dresser waiting for me to find it….

IMG_0021IMG_0022

Now does anyone know how to keep the trim ‘glued’ down on the backcover edges…it ‘insists’ on separating from the cover and I used double-sided scotch tape and Elmer’s wood glue to glue it down?  I will be purchasing regular Elmer’s glue next week when I get my ss check!!! Smile

Thank you for looking and hope you all have a blessed day.

No comments: