Sunday, May 29, 2011

Father’s Day Card Kit

I am offering in the store at www.diecutdesigner.com today, May 29, 2011 a Father’s Day Card kit. (I hope to have it up in the a.m…..the store site was not cooperating for me when it came to displaying the photo!)

The card has two bases that you can select from.  I originally was going to have the shield in the shape of a card, have it folded and glued to front of square card, but decided it was too much work!  I made mine w/out the folded shield.  I used Make the Cut to create my card, but you can use Sure Cuts a Lot as well.

Here is a pic of the Father’s Day card I made for the men in my family.  I made three of them but displaying one card as they’re all the same theme.  I have one more card to create for my grandson-in-law…first time father this year.

IMG_0035

Check out the store for the above kit, and other goodies for sale.  And check www.dtsartsblog.blogspot.com on Tuesday, May 31, 2011 for the projects her design team created.

Thank you for stopping by.

No comments: