Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Day at the US Space & Rocket Center in Huntsville, Al

 

My step-daughter and family arrived on Saturday afternoon and we spent a wonderful weekend with my sister and myself.  Sunday we hung out here, with a side-trip to Wal-mart…who can’t miss a trip to Wal-mart!! 

Monday afternoon we spent about 2 1/2 hours at the US Space and Rocket Center located in Huntsville, Alabama.  I took over a 100 pics but only going to post a few here on this blog.  I know….this is my creative blog, but I wanted to share a little of what I am doing when not creating cards or working on a scrapbook.  I have to finish the last page of my grand-daughter’s dance page, but waiting on an order to come in at the local scrapbook store

So now to see if inserting pictures is as easy as this writer is!!…

IMG_0002-16IMG_0012-2IMG_0007-6IMG_0042

IMG_0078IMG_0086

I took over 100 pics and don’t wish to bore you.  This site is a Museum of  the Rockets worked on and sent up since the late ‘50’s or so.  From what I am told Discovery, once it is finished at NASA, will be ‘coming home’ to Huntsville!

I enjoyed myself with my family…it went too fast.  Now back to creating files to share.

No comments: