Saturday, June 19, 2010

To my followers:

I am going to re-vamp my blog, moving some of the personal files to another blog I have, and using this one, Granny Ma, strictly for my blog to share my svg cuts, digitals, etc.

A lot of the files you see on this blog, now, are files saved from other websites for my personal use, such as the calendar.  That is not my creation.... I copied it from StampTV so I would not lose the instructions for later use, such as Christmas gifts.  I felt, that with copying these instructions from another blog, I would not have to do a search for them later when I wanted to use the file for a project I am working on.  I apologize for the inconvenience and confusion this has caused to my followers. 

At the time I started submitting my work, I didn't think about the confusion it would cause when people viewed my blog, and seen the work there and thought it was mine.  And I didn't believe I would have followers on my blog which really makes me happy that u are following.

Again I apologize for this confusion.  This revamping of blog will be a work in progress.... I am working on dolls and quilts for a craft show over Labor Day weekend, and will be gone the whole month of July visiting my daughter-in-law and girls .... their daddy's in Iraq for his 2nd tour.

Thank you.  {{hugs}}

No comments: